Sunday, June 17, 2012

Scrapbook Steals MWM Turquoise #7

Surprise.....I actually got a MWM done a day before the deadline!!!  This weeks sketch was one of my favorites I think!!!

this is the sketch..........

...........and this is my take on the sketch!!!

The bright colours are so fun and vibrant in this American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Collection.  I don't usually use a lot of bright collections but this one is just so versatile.

Supplies : Patterned paper and embellishments-AC Amy Tangerine Sketch Book Collection, Cardstock-Bazzill, Brads-unknown, Large flower-Recollections, Flowers-Sassafras, Butterflies-Jenni Bowlin colored with AC Stamp markers, Crocheted border and flowers-hand made for me with DMC floss!!



Thank you once again Kristy for another punch of inspiration.  I would be lost without your weekly sketches!!!!

I hope everyone is having a fun filled Fathers Day!!!  

I also wanted to mention that I have not heard from Connie Mercer so that I can get her prize off to her. If I still haven't heard from her by Monday night I will pick another name to win the Blog Hop prize.  If anyone can contact her that would be great!!!! Thanks!!!

~Cathryn

3 comments:

  1. I told you! I am connier mercer icognito! LMBO!! JK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....maybe your name will get pulled if I have to draw a new name......keep your fingers crossed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited!!! I am a legit follower now!!!! YIPPEE SKIPPEE HURRAY!!!! no more incognito!!!

    ReplyDelete