Monday, July 16, 2012

Food Glorious Food!!!!!

With all of the crazy hot weather these past few weeks, and with me having so many health issues, I was very intrigued when I came across a pin in Pinterest about prepared frozen meals that cook straight from the freezer into the crockpot.  I have looked into different sites many times but never tried them out. After reading the very positive comments, and enthusiastic thumbs up for the recipes on melissafallstestkitchen.blogspot.ca.......I figured it was time to try them out.
After about 6 hours of washing and chopping and measuring, I had 2 bags each of the following recipes!!!!

Savory Vegetable Beef Soup
Teriyaki Chicken
Balsamic and Onion Pot Roast
Healthy BBQ Chicken
&
Stephanies Goulash

Each bag is suppose to make 2-4 serving, but I adjusted mine a little by adding an extra piece of chicken, or beef so I could get by using 1 bag if it was just the 4 to 5 of us for dinner. 

Last night we tried out the Balsamic and Onion Pot Roast, and LOVED it!!! It was a tinge more tangy than we were use to because of the Balsamic vinegar......but it was simply delishe!!!! 

As we try more of the recipes I will let you know what everyone thought and if it was a hit or not in our home. 

Teriyaki Chicken

Healthy BBQ Chicken

These are the only 2 I took pictures before I froze them.


And this is a picture Of the Balsamic and Onion Pot Roast all plated and ready to eat!!!!
SOOOOO YUMMY!!!!

~Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment