Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PRIZE WINNER!!!!!

Thank you everyone for joining in the Kiwi Lane Blog Hop. I sure hope you enjoyed visiting all the wonderful blogs and that you were very inspired by all of the amazing projects, and you found lots of ideas that make you want to try your hand at using such an amazing product!!!!
Kiwi Lane is a product that once you have it you will wonder what you ever did without it!!!

Before I announce the winner of the draw on my blog.......I want to Congratulate
Rhonda
the winner of the $25 gift code to the Kiwi Land Shop!!!

Now for the winner on my blog.........

MARISA T.

you are my lucky winner!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Please message me or leave me your email address so I can get your address from you!!!
Your October Afternoon Prize will be out to you as soon as possible!!!
Enjoy.....and I can't wait to see what you create with it!!!!

Thanks for stopping in!!!
~Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment