Monday, March 4, 2013

Practical Scrappers and Kiwi Lane Designs!!!!

Today on the Practical Scrappers blog you can check out projects that all have ruffles on them!!!
I LOVE ruffles.  Having 2 sweet adorable little granddaughters gives me many chances to include ruffles on my LO's. 
Today I chose to do a layout of my oldest granddaughter Miss Blake.
 I also decided to use some templates from Kiwi Lane Designs
If you haven't checked them out......please do!!!!  You will love them as much as I do!!!
I also decided to use washi tape to make my ruffle above my border.
Hopefully it is a little easier to see in this photo.

Supply List : Patterned Paper and stickers- Little Yellow Bicycle Hello Spring Collection
                     Kiwi Lane Templates-Bracket 1, Clara Lane 2B
                     Letters-Alphabet Stickers Prima Marketing
                     Washi Tape-My Mind's Eye
                     Ink-Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China

Hope you enjoy......thanks for stopping by!!!!!
~Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment