Monday, April 23, 2018

Little Cotton Rabbits - I am in Love!!!!

Yes, it is true......I have a new love in my life LOL
And it is not what anyone would expect!!!!   For Easter this year I wanted to make something special for my three beautiful granddaughters.  So off I went to search Pinterest for ideas.  I came across a company called Little Cotton Rabbits.  And these sweet little knitted creatures stole my heart.
Thankfully there were patterns that I could purchase through Raverly.com

These little bunnies are adorable and very detailed.  They did take longer to create that I expected, but the end result was well worth the time.





The girls loved them.  And because the dresses are removable, I can make a whole wardrobe for them.  I have since made a sweet little bear, and can't wait to create a whole family of these beauties.  Bunnies, bears, pigs, foxes, cats.......so many to create!!!!
And I will make sure to share them all, here on my blog!!!!

Thanks to Kelsie Kelly Photographer for the gorgeous photos!!!

Thanks for visiting!!  ~Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment