Friday, April 20, 2012

Sketches in Thyme Design Call


 Happy Friday everyone!!!
Today I have a layout that I did for a Design Call with
Sketches in Thyme!!

 This is the sketch that I had to work with and I loved it!!

 And this is my take on the sketch!!!


I think I had hexagons in my dreams last night. They seem to be so popular in the scrap booking world right now!!! I wanted to add some great pops of color to this layout and these hexagons were the perfect fit!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to be looked at as one of your Mavens 
Sketches in Thyme!!!!

SUPPLY LIST: Cardstock-Bazzill, Patterned paper, letters, and chipboard stickers-Crate Paper Neighborhood Collection, Twine-Divine Twine, AC Thickers Doll, Ink-Color Box blue iris, and Tiny Type-Cosmo Cricket.

I hope everyone has a Happy Scrappy Weekend!!!

~ Cathryn

10 comments:

  1. Love it! I think my favorite part is the dog leash out of twine. So cute! And I love how you used octagons. With the "craze" over hexagons, it is nice to see another polygon used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I remember those days:) Brought me to tears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops!!! Must change hexagons to octagons!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Kelsie, boys look so cute and innocent when they are little!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO mom!!!! I miss that time when the boys were little and sweet and we still had Scout! I miss her <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO Cathryn! I love the colors and the title. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kristy, it was a fun layout to make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! Well done, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete