Thursday, November 15, 2012

Scrapbook Steals MWM Coral #7

Today I want to share with you my Coral #7 MWM from Scrapbook Steals!! I am a little behind on sharing many of my Mid Week Mojo's, but I will catch up with all of them when the Coral series is complete. For now......this is the latest!!!!  
I must admit, when I found out that our wonderful Mojo Mamma was on the move I was a little panicked!!!!  Before I started doing the MWM with Scrapbook Steals, I had really dropped off doing layouts and had been creating mostly cards.  I just didn't seem to be able to find the creative energy to do a whole layout!!  Then I found Scrapbook Steals and the inspiring Kristy and a couple years later I have albums filled with layouts I LOVE!!!!   So of course, I was worried to learn she was not going to be there every week to shake my brain into a creative line LOL!!!!!
This is the second layout from SS since Kristy left.  And although I miss Kristy's style.....and yes, I have to dig much deeper to produce a layout I am happy with......I LOVE the challenge!!!!  And I think the change might be a good thing.  Maybe I was getting a bit lazy because Kristy was doing all the work for me LOL!!  So thank you Scrapbook Steals.  Although the new style of sketches might take some getting use to....I think it is a good thing and might just pull out more creativity than even I knew that I had!!!!


Coral #7 Sketch

And this is my take on the sketch
I made a few changes. But I love how it turned out!

The colors in this collection worked perfectly with the picture that I chose. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
~Cathryn


1 comment:

  1. Your layout is fabulous!! I so loved that LYB collection. Glad to be designing with you at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete