Friday, January 26, 2018

and What??????

So the sketch I used in my last post was so great,
that I decided to use it again.  Actually while I was creating that Disney layout,
I kept thinking about these stickers I had and how they would be perfect for 
this sketch. When I started creating this layout it took no time at all
because I had been planning it in my head for days!!!
That seriously never happens for me LOL
I am notoriously a slow slow scrapbooker.  Sometimes taking days 
for one layout. So this layout was a great surprise!!!  And on top
of that I really really love how it turned out!!!!

Here is the sketch again....Thank you Hip Kit Club
for the great inspiration!!!


And here is my layout

I'm just so pleased with how it turned out. And it is such a great memory that 
I never want forget.  My granddaughters are such a huge part of my life.
And making special memories is so important to me.  And I certainly want to remember them for as long as possible

Here are a few close ups!!


The colours are also a stretch for my creative brain.  I usually have no luck with 
bright colours.  But these Doodlebug Collections, Fairy Tales and  Cream & Sugar are just the cutest!!!

I hope this sketch inspires you are much as it has inspired me.
If you want to share any projects with me, just head on over to my Facebook page.
Cat-Scrap Creations
Anyone who shares a creation of any kind will be entered into a draw
for some Doodlebug products!!
You will also have to like my Facebook page and join my blog.
I will draw a name Sunday February 4, 2018 at 6pm

SUPPLIES
Cardstock - Bazzill
Patterned Paper - Doodlebug:Fairy Tales and Sugar & Cream Collections
Doilie - Unknown
Ampersand Stickers - Jen Hadfield 
Square Gold Sticker - My Prima Planner
Gold Thread - DMC

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Have a great weekend and remember

"Scrapbooking is a work of Heart"

~Cathryn


3 comments:

  1. Love this layout! The colors are so lovely and bright. Makes me happy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Roni. I have challenged myself to go at least one thing creative every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fresh and beautiful take in that sketch, I love the bright colors...and the story behind it too :)

    ReplyDelete