Tuesday, January 16, 2018

For the LOVE of Disneyland!!!!!!

Who doesn't LOVE Disneyland???
I have been lucky enough to have visited twice in my life.  Once as a young teenager and once as an adult with my oldest daughter.  And honestly, going as an adult was is some ways more fun than going as a child LOL  It truly is a place to enjoy at any age!!!!

I now get to enjoy the fun through my granddaughters and the photos from their trips to Disney.  Late last year I finally got my act together, and gathered all the super fun Disney scrapbooking supplies I have been collecting for years, and started creating an Album for my daughters family.
It has been a bit of a struggle for me as the colours are not my favourite to create with.  However, it has made me think outside my comfort zone and I am starting to enjoy the process. 

Today I am sharing the first 2 layouts that I created.  Although they took forever LOL.....I really love the outcome.  

This layout is from my daughters family's first trip.  And I totally love this pic of just the girls!!!!
(sorry for the poor pic and bad lighting......not much sun where I live when this pic was taken)
AND I LOVE the title!!!!

Here are some close up pics so you can see the detail better :)





And here is the second layout I created.

This layout is from their second trip, and I melted when I saw these pics!!!  My amazing daughter Kelsie is a lifestyle photographer, and I am blessed to have a continuous supply of incredible photos to create with.

Again here are some closeups.



Hope you enjoy these layouts and if you are looking for Disney inspiration, check back here and hopefully I will have a new layout every few weeks.

As always THANKS for stopping by and remember
"Creativity is contagious, pass it on"
                               ~Albert Einstein

Also, if you have any questions please feel free to ask
      ~Cathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment